Saturday, March 26, 2011

Campaign Lit - Updated

Samples from the campaign trail in Monona. I have added a piece from Jim Busse.

It was a lovely Spring day in Wisconsin for campaigning today. Thirty degrees, some snow flurries, a little bit sunny, and some wind.

Here's aquestion: When people have a "No Soliciting" sign, is it still OK to just leave a piece of campaign lit without knocking? Or do you think they mean none whatsoever of any kind? There a couple houses with "No Tresspassing" signs posted (which removes any ambiguity, but does it make for good neighbors?).

My yard signs are proving that I am the most frugal and environmentally sensitive candidate. They are rapidly decomposing in place. I have been doing sign repairs and even dug out a couple of vintage signs from my 1989 campaign (I was on the council from 1989-1993 before running again in 2003.). Next is sign triage.










No comments:

Post a Comment