Thursday, January 20, 2011

Packer Fans = Smart, Good-Looking

Leonardo Da Vinci - The First Packer Fan?
OK, here is a "joke" from a -shudder - Vikings fan website:

Q: Did you here about the Packer fan that died at a pie eating contest?


A: The cow kicked him in the head!

This is an outrage- stop making fun of our cows!





Not to mention, well-connected.
Well, heck, no, not with the pope in the stands, fer cryin' out loud.
OK, these guys are creepy. But, as long as they're on our side, what the hey!
For any Bears fans, this is a photo of long-time Packer Backer Albert Einstein.
Did I mention smart? Packer fans are the smartest, in fact, according to NFL players.
 
OK, the end. I prmoise to post something nice about the Bears tomorrow....if I can find anything. Oh, oh, oh - Gayle Sayers was pretty good. The Fridge was really big. Ditka is a big a-....Sweat is starting to bead up on my forehead; I'll try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment